About This Course
Academy For Journal Editors
Establishing and managing your own journal is always an exciting adventure, but if not properly managed, the journal can lead to frustrations and disappointments.
Nature Research Academies has developed an academy to help journal editors establish the foundations of what it takes to develop a successful and competitive journal in their field. These workshops are limited to 30 participants to provide more active discussion and interaction.
- 1-day and 2-day workshops
- Available to institutions globally, to host on-site
- For up to 150 current or aspiring journal editors
- Responsibilities and ethics
- Developing a journal that is useful for the field
- Establishing an efficient editorial workflow
- Positive author and peer reviewer experiences
- Improving visibility
Detailed information of the modules have been shared in the dropdown.
- For aspiring journal editors